12.28.2014

Today I Fell In Love with a Pair of Skis. Hello Sexy Dynastars! Squaw Valley, Lake Tahoe, California. GEAR REVIEW

Solitude Lift. Squaw Valley, Lake Tahoe, CA. Dynastar Cham Woman 87 Skis.
Today I fell in love. With a pair of skis. Made by a Frenchman.

Oh la la!

'Cause if i can't ski in the Alps, I'm going to click into a pair of skis made in the Alps... The rockin' Chamonix 87s. 

Officially: Dynastar Cham Women 87. $600-700 retail. 

Responsive. Snappy. I like a ski that responds - POW! - in a nano-second for quick arcs. It's the steep-and-skinny-trail Vermonter in me. 

They cut through the ice on the steeps. And plow over and through the unpredictable....

And, most importantly, they're FUN.

So much fun.

I'm psycheddddd to play on these this season. And will test them out in more variable terrain. PRAYING FOR POWDER... help me out, people. Pray!

Stay tuned for more & cheers mountain friends.

-Outdoorsy Mama

For more information:
-Funny: East Coast vs Out West Skiing - how to prepare for your family ski trip
-Cham Women 87
-If we lived in the French Alps & worked for a Ski Company
-Cham W 87 Review



No comments:

Post a Comment