8.13.2014

New England road trip takes me to my favorite place - jumping for joy at Mad River Glen Ski Area, Vermont - where we learned to "Ski It If You Can" on the Famous single chair.

Jumping for joy reuniting with one of my favorite places on earth - the Mad River Glen Ski Area single chair.....

Woke up this morning to a rainy New England. 

Hopped into the car and drove from Boston into and around soggy, gorgeous, green Vermont. Destination, ski country AND picking up my son in a few days from seriously-cool overnight camp.

Visited a few of my favorite ski hills we dominated as kids -- Sugarbush, Stowe and my all time favorite, Mad River Glen and it's famous & infamous single chair. The horror!

This is how I felt about it..... Hoot hoot!!!!!

-Outdoorsy Mama
Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment